Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Aaron Hernandez Found Dead in his cell-R.I.P to former New England Patriots Tight End

Crazy news this morning! Former Patriots Tight End Aaron Hernandez was found dead in his cell this morning. I wasn't even going to report this on my blog but I grew up watching New England Patriots Games every Sunday, Monday, or Thursday. And, I was for sure doing the money dance whenever Aaron Hernandez scored a touchdown or did a big play. I would run around saying #81 is this or that. Basically, I was a fan of his football game!

Everything outside of football is very sad and unfortunate. But, every man needs to deal with the consequences of their decisions at some point in life. Aaron faced his consequences at a young age in front of the whole world. Rest In Peace to a great athlete.



Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...