Monday, April 10, 2017

Gary Vee and Charlamagne The God on Black Privilege

Good Morning #BYODFAM, it's Monday. A new week of possibilities are ahead of you and I. Just have to stay ready for them. As I sit here at work waiting to get off I decided to catch up on one of my favorite people for the past few months which is Gary Vee. His latest content has one of my favorite radio personalities on his AskGaryVee show: Charlamagne The God. Being a faithful Power 105 Breakfast Club listener I've watched Charlamagne rub people the wrong way but that's what makes him so unique. He's not afraid to ask the awkward questions that listeners would want asked. He also asks the most rediculous questions because he understands crazy questions will increase views and clicks for his platform. Or, he really wants to know if his guest eats ass lol. Anyway, that's just how the entertainment business is.

In support of Charlamagne's upcoming book "Black Privilege" (which I plan on purchasing and recommend my #BYODFAM too) I am going to share Gary Vee's episode featuring Charlamagne.  I do believe there is such a thing called Black Privilege. It's falls right in line with the BYOD message of changing a negative into a positive. To me Black privelage is the reminder that there are many obstacles to face and overcoming those obstacles is what gives me my power. Both Gary and Charlamagne make great points about patience and learning from every experience. I also picked up a feeling of appreciation from both hosts. Appreciation for not only life which they mention but progress. Many of us want the end result of a million dollars or million followers but forget to appreciate what we already have. Whether it's 2 followers or dollars. Hence, why I'm so thankful for the readers of this blog because I remember when I was the only one reading my posts. We must appreciate where we are now and still strive for more. Let me stop though....be sure to check the episode below.  
Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...