Thursday, April 6, 2017

How Different Men Holla At Woman

On my down time I try  to shoot fresh content as much as I can. But, the other day I felt so uninspired that I couldn't think of any ideas. So my fellow actress Efrangeliz and I stepped outside and walked around the block. And, the idea of hollering at a female came to mind. About a hour later we shot the following video. Crazy thing was I lost some of the original footage for this video. Hence why E has two different outfits on and I have a fresh haircut in two of the scenes. lol just a little behind the scenes info for you guys. Check out the video below and let me know what you think! Hit me on social media!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk
Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...