Monday, April 17, 2017

How To Get Started In Building Your Name/Brand?

I'm guilty....I'm stealing another piece of Gary Vee's content lol. But, I know this video will help my #BYODFAM out for sure! Many people reach out to me ask me how I began my BYOD platform. What should they do if they aren't good writers? What about videos Jimmy V? Well I'm not in LA so I don't have anything excited to talk about. All these questions have been asked and Gary Vee answers every question in this 12 minute video. #BYODFAM I BEG YOU to watch this video. It's helped me a lot and I know it can help you too. I personally release all forms of media and navigate the viewers back to this blog or my instagram. I have my blog that you are reading now, I have a podcast with my co-host Kosher titled From The East Side With Love which can be found on SoundCloud, I release weekly videos of my after shows from Afterbuzz  Network, I create content on my Instagram @beyourowndad and I share my thoughts whenever I'm in my feelings. I do all platforms because my mind set is the more productive the better my chances to succeed increase. But that's just me. Stay cool and let me know what you thought in the comments!
Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...