Monday, March 12, 2018

Build Your Empire or Be A Slave

Wassup #BYODFAM! Before this week begins I wanted to share a video I created this past weekend. I was on set for a tv show where I had the role of a slave. (figures!) And, before shooting the scene I was involved in I had some time on my hands. So, I grabbed a few actors and asked if they can help me shoot a video. This idea simply came from having a slave wardrobe on and incorporating my Building My Empire hat. I shared it on social media this past weekend and many people said it was genius. So, I wanted to make sure I shared it with you guys. Check it out below and let me know your thoughts in the comments.
 
Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...