Friday, March 30, 2018

True or False: Is Truth the Leader of The Class of 2020

         All right, rap fans the rap game is about to go back to its normal state. Right now rap fans are caught in the vibe and "wave"a record gives them. They are more caught up in their feeling it gives them compared to what the lyrics are actually saying. Don't worry there is a 16 year old artist that goes by the name "Truth" out of Tampa, Florida getting ready to save the game. Truth is a creative raw talent that is able to share a message in his music to stand up for what you believe in. In a recent interview he mentioned "Don't let other people effect who you are".
@iamofficialtruth
        I met Truth on The Rap Game Aftershow when my panel and I opened up our phone lines to anyone watching or listening via Youtube/Itunes and Truth was our first caller. He joined in our conversation about the The Rap Game and shared that he was an artist on the grind too. When we gave him the chance to spit a freestyle and took advantage of the moment and didn't disappoint. Check it out below:

Since his appearance on the AfterbuzzTV aftershow which has seen special guests like creator and legend Jermaine Dupri, winner of Season 2 of The Rap Game Mani, winner of Season 3 of The Rap Game Nova, and numerous contestants from seasons 1 though 4, Truth has been on a steady grind of creating music and building his fan base. He is making a strong effort on social media to get on the upcoming season of The Rap Game which is coming back for a season 5. Truth creates 60 second freestyles over beats and has all of his fans tag Jermaine Dupri. I'm sure Jermaine's Instragram comment section is 50 % Truth's fan base. Which is why Truth needs to be on season 5 because he already has a growing fan base and a unique flow. If you don't believe me check out a teaser of this record "On a Boat" off of his soundcloud account: https://soundcloud.com/truth813/on-a-boat-truth-snippet  

He created a unique freestyle while wearing "Building My Empire" merch. Check it here:

Get to know more about Truth below and be on the lookout for him in the future!

Hometown: Tampa, Florida

Birthday: November 24, 2001

Class: 2020

Grade: Sophomore

Favorite Subject: Geometry

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius 

Strong points in your music: "My lyricisim, I make sure my lyrics match or go with the titles of my records"

Mornings or Nights: Nights

Most productive on weekday or weekends: Weekend

Favorite Artist: His Step Dad, Kendrick Lamar, T.I., Biggie

Inspiration to create Music: His Mother

Who's The King Of The South?: T.I & Gucci

Goal for 2018- "More people to recognize what I have to say in my raps and grow my audience.

What motivates you? "My pops isn't around, but that motivates me to be better.

Shout Outs: "Huge s/o to my mother. She pushes me to be the best that I can be everyday. My friend Elias, he's been supporting me when everyone else was doubting me about 2 years ago. Ever since then I can call him about anything. He is really like a big brother to me because we bond so well and have been through a lot. Also, my grandad plays a huge father figure in my life. He's taught me to take responsibility and take care of what you have to do."

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk
Merchandise: beyourowndad.com/store
Business and other questions: : wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...