Thursday, March 29, 2018

How To Become a Drone Pilot feat. Dominique Lockhart - Straight Topics Ep. 7

             Have you ever watched a film and wondered how a director was able to capture a shot 500 ft in the air? I always asked that question and one day I found the answer to my question: a DRONE! (I always thought it was called droid). For those of you unfamiliar a drone in my opinion is a "flying camera". But, the technical definition according to dictionary.com is an unmanned aircraft or ship that can navigate autonomously, without human control or beyond line of sight. With that being said my follow up question was "How does a person become a drone pilot?" Which I can now introduce my special guest for this episode of Straight Topics Dominique Lockhart.
Dominique is a good friend and neighbor of mine that I met after moving to California. The topic of this weeks episode is entrepreneurship and Dominique was the perfect person to join the show and speak on his entrepreneurial journey. He is a certified drone pilot and has been able to create his own business through his skill. In this sit down Dominique shares how it wasn't easy to become a drone pilot, but it was definitely worth it. Check out this dope episode below:

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...