Thursday, March 15, 2018

The Truth about Bow Wow Getting Punched Out Video- Vlog #8

Wassup #BYODFAM its been a hectic week for ya boy so far. I had a interview set up through the outlet I work for EURweb.com for a sit down interview with Shad Moss aka Bow Wow. I was told Bow Wow's team reached out to us during the weekend trying to set this meet up. We agreed that the interview will be set up for Tuesday March 13th at 11:30 A.M. I was assigned this interview job so I prepared my questions. His record "Drunk Off Ciroc" was released as I was preparing my questions ironically so I knew at this point this wasn't a random interview and it would be a good one.

The following morning I arrive at the studio 15 minutes prior to the scheduled interview time and prepared myself as I was waiting for Shad Moss to show up. After an hour Shad did not show up so I reached out to my outlet who gave me his publicist number. I reached out to the publicist via phone call and text and I received no response. I waited at the studio until 1: 00 p.m. until I decided to leave. I wasted an hour and 45 minutes waiting for him.

Ironically, later on that night a video was released of Bow Wow getting punched out at a future concert reportedly 4-5 months ago. Its not a surprise to me that the video surfaced because I believe the interview he would of had with me was going to address some questions about his issues with Chris Brown that he mentioned in "Drunk Off Ciroc". Which then would have had people talking about his new record. But, his original plan didn't work so he purposely released that punching video to get social media/press talking about him which would result in people checking out his music! I vlogged the whole thing check it here:
Now, I know you guys are probably saying "This is a reach Jimmy." but check out this bit from a interview that I had with him at the Global Spin Awards just last month:

My second part of my vlog is some behind the scenes footage of Atlantic Record's Bri Steve's New Music Video. It was a dope concept involving a bank robbery and the vibes on set were all positive. Until, the cops came with a shotgun cocked and ready to go! I guess some people thought we were actually robbing a bank and they called the cops on us. SMH. But, in the end I was glad to be apart of the project and can't wait to share with you guys the final product.
Thank for checking this post and see you guys next post. Be sure to follow me everywhere on social media. Tags below!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk
Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...