Monday, March 5, 2018

Kraig Smith | MVP of Season 3 Roast Me - Straight Topics Episode 5

 Wassup #BYODFAM! Its that time of the week where every Monday I deliver a new episode of Straight Topics! This week I had writer, comedian, and actor Kraig Smith join me in studio. Kraig Smith is a talented comedian that I first took notice from the web show "Roast Me" off of the All Deff Digital Youtube platform. Roast Me is a show of comedic insults by comedians willing to be insulted in a controlled environment. After crossing paths in a gym near by Kraig and I have built a cool friendship with one another.
Kraig Smith and Jimmy V
 I specifically wanted him on an episode of Straight Topics because I wanted to dive into the mind of the comedian. I wanted to understand his thought process and how he comes up with his jokes. One thing I've learned after conducting the interview is Kraig is two steps ahead at all time. Check out the interview below and leave your thoughts in the comments.


Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...