Friday, November 18, 2016

How to Dress for an interview THE BYOD WAY

With this latest content piece I wanted to address something that many young men may not know. Dressing up for an interview is 50% of getting the job. The interviewer will judge you within the first 5 seconds of seeing you based off your clothes. Now, I'm not trying to be a replica of Bill Cosby or anything like that. Meaning I'm not going to preach what I don't practice. During Cosbys stand up days he would instruct the viewers to pull up their pants. And, much later in his career he was accused of many things that didn't fit his character. So, he tried to be a role model but his actions were much different. For example, I sag my pants but I don't have them all the way off like i see a lot of the youth in 2016. So, this video is to hopefully put some of the younger generation on to game that I wish was passed on to me. Which is to 1. Tie your shoes 2. Pull up your pants 3. Have a fixed collar 4. Comb your hair. Check out the video "How to dress" below and share it with someone that can learn from it!



Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen---------------------> 
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...