Sunday, November 27, 2016

Post Thanksgiving Weekend

Currently listening to Fabolous SoulTape Mixtape on this Sunday morning. Thanksgiving this year was bomb! I've ate so much these past 72 hours lol. I'm talking about everything from Turkey, ribs, chicken, rice mhmmm. I'm low key disappointed though. This year I didn't have any mac and cheese! I also stayed in LA this year. I originally was supposed to go home butt I took too long to purchase the ticket. All that means is i'll go home for Thanksgiving next year.

Lately, everything around me has been breaking. My " Enter"'and "Backspace" Key on my laptop have both stopped working. The struggle is real right now. I can't make any mistakes as I type. I feel like i'm on a tight rope. Anyway, i'm relaxing thinking about this past year. Guess, that's how I know i'm already in the christmas-end of the year mood. I've made a lot of mental progression in my career this year. I made sure to say mental because people may say there is only one type of progression and that is forward financially. But, this thing called life is all about growth. Just like how we age and grow physically every year, we also grow mentally.

 Cuz "I'm screaming B.I.T.E.= Bitch I'm Tryna Eat!"-Fabolous

I'm in a happier place in life too. My first year in LA was a adjustment year for me. My second year has been the set up year. I've made some great business relationships over these past months. I'm in a new relationship as well. So life is progressing along you can say. This next year is going to be so much better...just wait. Until then, I have to close out this year strong. One month until 2017!

 
Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen---------------------> 
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...