Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Love and Hip Hop New York Season 7 Episode 1 Aftershow

Wassup #BYODFAM! Besides creating digital content for the BYOD brand I also am a host at the Afterbuzz Network. The Afterbuzz network conducts numerous after shows for the majority of tv shows running. If you watch a show that is on air every week than there is a great chance we have an after show for it. This time around I am on the panel for the Season 7 of Love and Hip Hop: New York. In the past I've been on panels for shows such as The Rap Game, Catfish, Survivors Remorse and so on. I try to be on panels of shows that I watch normally. Now, Love and Hip Hop is a new case. I watch the show only when I'm at work. I get paid at work so in a way I get paid to watch the show lol. Just like I am at work right now writing this blog post. Are you guys starting to understand how I move lol. Anyways, if your a fan of Love and Hip Hop than check out the after show every Monday featuring yours truly! Also, the after show receives a good amount of views so I use the show to continue to spread the blog and brand.


Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen---------------------> 
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and FridaysVISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndadSUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndadSnapchat: tallchocomilk -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...