Saturday, November 19, 2016

Wishing everyone a relaxing weekend

Good Morning #BYODFAM! Its Saturday November 19, 2016 and I wanted to wish you all a happy relaxing weekend. I'm coming off a long week. I worked a few overtime shifts this week which i've been vocal about in my previous blog posts. Wasn't until last night that I realized my body was tired but my mind was ready to go. I stayed in and caught up on my sleep.The rap group Migos made an appearance at club Lure last night in Hollywood. I'd usually go check them out but when the body is tired there isn't much that you can do. Anyways, its morning and I just finished my breakfast. Ready to get my day started. Everyone stay blessed and happy to see another day. Dueces!


Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen---------------------> 
Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...