Thursday, February 9, 2017

#DMC Episode 4: How to Choose the Perfect Love Gift | BHL's Dating, Mating, Communicating

 #BYODFAM There is a certain "holiday" peeking around the corner that increases stress levels to the MAX! and that is Valentines Day! Questions like: What do I do for my partner; What gift should I get, or am I doing enough? We all have these questions and don't have any place to find the answers. UNTIL NOW!!
Special Valentines Day Decorations on SET
The crew and I decided to have a special #DMC Episode for you: How To Choose The Perfect Love Gift for Valentines Day. Check out the video below and comment what you though of the episode!
In this episode I also reveal the reason why I HATE Valentines Day!!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!

VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk
Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...