Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Just The Struggles of a Young Black Brotha

Mannnnn, I've been thinking a lot lately. I just got off work from the overnight grind. I've been doing a lot of self reflection. Asking myself questions like: "What am I doing with my life", "Am I moving in the right direction", "Will I EVER get a big break"? I try to stay positive and always keep faith that things will work out in the end. And I truly believe they will. But, being patient is the HARD part.

I'm thankful for this blog and my readers because I don't have to keep all this in my head. Valentine's Day was yesterday and now I'm stuck in my feelings wondering if I'll ever find the right woman. Maybe I attract the wrong woman? I'm afraid that I'll be one of those highly successful guys with a bunch of materialistic things and no woman to share the goods with. Like a big ass mansion all to myself. What fun is that?!? I've had those thoughts a few times believe it or not.

Then I see employees that have been at my job as long as I've been alive! Then I'm thinking "what the hell, I pray that's not me!" I can't see myself giving my precious Years on this earth to a company that pays me barely 45k a year. No way!

I want to build my own business and the whole 9 but I don't know how. I continue to read books and watch videos but there's always a small voice in my head saying "you should have someone older teach you all this." But, growing up without a dad has made me use to having to self educate myself on everything. It sure would make things easier tho if I had someone that's been there and done that.

Just the struggles of a young black brotha. I guess this was a vent session that I needed. Thanks #BYODFAM for taking the time to listen. New content on the way! Stay tuned!


Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...