Monday, February 6, 2017

Tom Brady Super Bowl LI Post Press Conferance

Wow! What a Super Bowl to remember! Let me be the first to say: "It's not easy being a Patriots Fan"! Especially living on the west coast. Watching this Super Bowl facing off against the Atlanta Falcons had my heart beating out of my chest. My emotions were up, down, round and round! Had a Anti Patriot hater to the right of me the whole game and he was talking the most sh*t! Every caught  ball, every first down, every touchdown I would hear some more talk about being overrated and blah blah blah! But, I kept faith because I know what my team is capable of. I remember two years ago the Pats were down 28-0 against the Denver Broncos at half time and they came back and won that game! So I knew a comeback was possible. Such a crazy game that will go down in history. Tom Brady had to over come a 25 point deficit! Brady was being outplayed the first 3 quarters and had to play a perfect 4th quarter which is safe to say that he accomplished that. Tom Brady put on a legendary 4th quarter performance earning himself his 5th championship! THE MOST BY ANY QUARTERBACK EVER!

After the regular season I posted a spoof of Tom Brady (played by I) answering to a press conference with a Denzel spoof added to it. This time around I produced a part 2 presss conference that takes places after winning the Super Bowl. Hope you guys enjoy it:
Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk
Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...