Thursday, February 9, 2017

New Walka Flocka "Was My Dawg" (Gucci Man Diss)

#BYODFAM it's about that time of the year for ANOTHER rap beef ! Now, I don't buy into the Chris Brown Vs Soulja Boy beef all that much. I think it's just a argument that turned into a big publicity stunt to push their music.

What we have today is some real beef! It's beef so serious that neither party likes to speak on. Walka Flocka and Gucci Mane were one time brothers on the rise. They worked on projects together and helped build Atlanta to be the go-to rap city it is now.  At some point they split ways and now haven't spoken to one another in over 4 years. I've watched a few different interviews from both sides and neither rapper shares what happen (honoring the street code) between each other but don't allow it to stop them from grinding. Which it shouldn't. Granted, Gucci Mane appears to be a much different person after his release from prison but his relationships are the same. I don't know much more about the two rappers beef but Walka Flocka recently dropped a new record titled "Was My Dawg" taking shots at Gucci Mane. In a recent interview Walka Flocka said the track wasn't made specifally for Gucci but his lyrics say otherwise. Check it out below and let me know what you think in the comments!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk
Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...