Sunday, February 12, 2017

WHO IS JIMMY V!

Jimmy V-Born in Brockton, MA-Raised in Taunton, MA-Host/Actor/Entrepreneur

I've learned that I'm on my A game when I create BALANCE in my life. Balance as in working on different aspects of my life which include mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional growth. Getting to the gym and working out is more for re-focusing myself on what I have to accomplish said day or week. Besides, I'm addicted to seeing results. I don't like to stunt too often but when I do I make sure I come correct. Besides I'm a model in my mind LOL. Now, get to work cuz that's the BYOD Way! Which one is your favorite? Comment below!
1

2

3

4

5

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...