Tuesday, January 23, 2018

BYOD Buiding My Empire Hats Available Online

AYY!! IT'S A BIG WEEK FOR #BYOD! The online store for the brand has opened up! One goal I have for 2018 is to begin the process of creating merchandise for #BYOD. I plan on creating different types of clothing such as hats, shirts, shorts, jogger, etc. As I continue to create I'm sure the ideas will begin to roll in. For now the first piece of clothing in stock are dad hats which have been popular over the past year. With this introductory piece I wanted to create something that not only I can relate too but everybody can. Hence, how I came up with the "Building My Empire" Hat.

I personally think we are all building are empires in a type of way. Whether you are doing it from your corporate 9-5 , your online website, your non profit or for your faimily; we all are building something to pass down to our children. So, while keeping that in mind I want this hat to represent motivation. If you're having a hard time staying motivated: Put on the hat! If your trying to cut back on spending: put on the hat! And, if you want to let others know that you are building for your future: PUT ON THE HAT!

Now, for this first piece I only created a limited amount of hats. So, to celebrate this I've also decided to award the first 20 people that purchase a hat with a free BYOD wristband. Both pieces are listed below!


This first BYOD piece represents Beginning and Motivation! To get your hat and become part of history  click the link: http://www.beyourowndad.com/store.html

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...