Thursday, January 18, 2018

THE SEX DOLLS RELEASING THIS YEAR WILL SELL!

WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

One of the few topics of the internet this week has been these new sex dolls (see pics below) that are going to be released to the public later on this year. And, I haven't stopped laughing yet LMAO.

Based on the pictures that I've seen thus far THEY LOOK REAL! I was scrolling down my Instagram timeline and caught myself saying "damn, who is that?" in a i'm interested way lmao. Come to find out it was a fake sex doll lol.

I have so many questions!: "Why did they give these dolls nipples?", "Why are the nipples hard?!?", "Why is she so thick?", "Can she twerk?" LMAO
Ok! Time to have a serious conversation about this. I don't agree with this product. But, I UNDERSTAND why the product was created. What I've learned thus far about creating a good product for business is 1. Find a need to fulfill with your product and 2. Figure out what the market is missing.

Now, these dolls WILL SELL! Want to know why? There are lonely desperate people in this world that don't have a partner. There are people in this world that don't have anyone to share sexual experiences with. There are people with a lot of money, but nobody to share it with. That's just fact. That's why prostitution still happens today, but that's a whole other conversation.

Is a fake doll the solution to these peoples' lonliness? In my opinion NO! But, what these dolls will do is fulfill a void that is missing in a lonely person's life for a certain time. And, that is what you want to do as a creator. Create something people are willing to pay for that will temporarily or permanently fix their problems. Hence why drugs are still around.

Now, what I truly applaud the creators for is the visual creation they have done. It's like they went on Instagram and did research on the most liked pictures. They most likely came to a conclusion that woman with fat asses, thick thighs, and big breast get a whole lot of attention. (sad part about instagram) And, they created their dolls as replicas based off of those Instagram images. I mean these dolls look like they belong in a rap video LMAO. The interesting thing about that is many people want a "video vixen" type woman in real life. They want the fat ass, fake breast, and all that. So, I already know people will be digging in their pockets to fulfill that fantasy they have.

Real quick, want to go viral this year? Purchase a whole bunch of these dolls and make a music video with them in it. I'm confident the internet will go crazy over it LMAOO 

Let me leave you guys with this note: Anybody that purchases one of these dolls...STAY AWAY FROM ME! I don't want anything to do with anyone that has a sex doll unless you took up on my advice and want to go viral. If so, then sign me up for the video LMAO

From a business point of view the creators created a product that fulfills a need. Plain and simple.

Let me know what you guys think in the comments below!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...