Saturday, March 4, 2017

Back from Vacation-Carnival Crusie Ship

Wassup..wassup...wasssssssup #BYODFAM *Martin Voice*

I'm back from vacation and wish I was still on it. Vacations are only temporary for me right now and I have to get back to work. But, before I do let me tell you about the vacation. Ya boy went on his first cruise! It was a 5 day 4 night cruise that departed from Long Beach, Ca and traveled to Catalina Island, and then Mexico, and back to Long Beach. The cruise was a lot of fun for the most part. Granted I've now learned that the majority of passengers on cruises are old people and kids. So, with that said I was one of the few young adults on the cruise. But, I made sure my experience on the boat was LIT. My mother and I I did a lot on the ship: karaoke, exclusive Dinner with the Chef, attend nightly comedy shows, and more. But, if I had to sum up the cruise in three words it would be: eat, shit, and sleep. The food was very tasteful though lol

I have plenty of footage recorded which I'll post in a vlog very soon. In the meantime check these photos:

Our Ship: Inspiration

Our stateroom
Birthday Dinner

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...