Thursday, March 9, 2017

#DMC Episode 8:How To Be An Excellent Conversationalist

This week on #DMC I returned to the panel to discuss the topic of being an excellent conversationalist. We even had a special guest join us in the studio Comedian Steve Brown. Now listen, I Jimmy V, out of all people understand how important being able to converse is. First off I've always stayed quiet at times due to my studder. Ya know, I didn't want anybody to know I studdered or whatever so I'd stay quiet like a mouse. Because, I've always felt insecure about it but I've been working on that. Secondly. I'm really not that much of a vocal person. I think a lot and keep those thoughts to myself. So, being able to hear different perspectives from Constance and Steve in this episode was real helpful. Check out the episode below and tell me what you think in the comments!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...