Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Return of Ratchet Monday's Love and Hip Hop Season 6 Episode 1 Aftershow

With the amount of trash I talk about this show you would think I wouldn't agree to cover another season of this ratchet-ness. But, everybody on the panel decided to return for Love and Hip Hop Atlanta so I thought "why mess up something so good" LOL. Granted I can't stand the image they're putting out for black people and the horrible story lines are insulting to my intelligence. But, being able to interact with the Love and Hip Hop Community and sending them to my platform is worth the two hours of a headache.


So, the panel and I are back covering this season of Love and Hip Hop Atlanta. The first episode was already a mess! From the big question of who's Joselyn Baby Daddy to Kirk Frost having a baby by a side chick is craziness already. If your watching this season join me every Monday as my panel and I review the episode and talk that talk. Check out official Aftershow for episode 1 below.


Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...