Monday, March 6, 2017

Clash of Greats Gary Vee and Tony Roberts dropping business gems!

Good Morning #BYODFAM!

It's Monday already! Have to start the work week off in a good positive way. So, I checked out Gary Vee's platform and he recently had the legendary Tony Robbins on his show. I watched the episode and picked up a few jems from their conversation. I wanted to make sure I shared the video with you guys to learn something.

What I learned was the "market" is over due for a crash. Now, I'm not going to lie and act like I know much about the market but I do understand trends and how History repeats itself. What they mean when saying "crash" is a major decline in production and sales. Much like in early 2000s there was a market crash. According to history the market crashes every 5 years.  Best way to deal with a crash is to prepare for it! Ok, I consumed a lot of information from this episode but that information about the market truly stuck out for me! Watch the episode and comment what you learned so I can learn it too lol

New Sketch dropping today btw so be sure to come back and check it out!

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...