Thursday, March 23, 2017

#DMC Episode 10: Dating Deal Breakers

This week on #DMC Dating, Mating, and Communicating we discuss Deal Breakers! What things can you or can you not deal with when it comes to a partner. I share my top 3 deal breakers are bad hygiene, self confidence, and communication. Taking showers and being well groomed is self explanatory if you ask me. Having low self esteem/confidence is major with me because I like to show my girlfriend off and if you don't think you're the baddest in the land than I won't either. Lastly, lack of communication can ruin any relationship. Whether it's romantic or platonic. You must be able to get across your thoughts and feelings on the relationship so I know where I stand and if I need to do anything to better the relationship. Communication is key!


Anywho, check out the episode and learn what are common deal breakers and what my co-host's deal breakers are as well! Leave me your thoughts in the comments below.

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk Business & Sponsorship Inquires: wjvibert@yahoo.com -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...