Sunday, January 1, 2017

2017 is here! Now what to do!?!

Here we are HAPPY NEW YEAR #BYODFAM!..First day of 2017! It's time to put all that talk about what your GONNA do in the new year into action. One thing I've learned from 2016 is I was doing a lot of TALKING about what I would do but I wasn't executing. I wasn't putting in the action. Funny thing is many of us (including myself) talk about an idea or what we will do. We're great story tellers in a way.  But, like a few entrepreneurs that I look up to say "execution is worshiped". Winners work with other winners because they know they will execute! They don't just say they will do a project....they actually do it plain and simple. Dj Khalad wouldn't reach out to Jay-Z and ask to work with him and never follow up with: where, when, what time, what do you need to be available, etc..

I want my #BYODFAM where ever in the world you are to start this year off right with making a promise to yourself that you will DO MORE and TALK LESS. Oprah is successful because she's failed over and over again. Not because she thought of a single idea and that happened to work. J. Cole is one of the best rappers out because he's dropped numerous projects and they've all been #1 on the billboard charts. He hasn't only released one single record and quit. He's studied his craft and continued to make record after record until the record sounded the way he wanted it too.

Ok, lastlty I want you to read this blog post I wrote back on December 27, 2015! There is a total of 3 views on this post being Me, Myself, and I. But, it was this post that turned my blog from having 0 views a day to its current state of at least 300 views a day. http://beyourowndad.blogspot.com/2015/12/2016work-to-be-done-lets-get-it.html 

Special s/o to all my Haitian Brothers and Sisters out there! Happy Independence Day. I can't wait for the day that I can return to Haiti and learn more about my culture and people!

#BYODFAM lets put in work this 2017 shall we....

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...