Saturday, January 28, 2017

When New Edition Is Life

In one of my last few blog posts I posted the New Edition movie and how one of my favorite songs was "Candy Girl". My group and I got together and decided to make a skit referring to the movie with our favorite songs. We had a fun time creating this skit and I hope you have just as fun watching it. What was your favorite New Edition song? Let me know in the comments. Check the skit below!
 
Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/ LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad Snapchat: tallchocomilk -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...