Monday, January 30, 2017

Jimmy V on The Rap Game Season 3 Episode 3 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV

Even though we are only three weeks into the Rap Game Season 3 I can see Nova winning the entire competition. Granted my prediction at the start of the season was Baltimore's own Deetranada. (pretty sure I misspelled her name) Even though I do think she is very talented a lack of experience at this point is how others like Nova and Tally are beating her. Keep in mind though we are still very early in the season. I hope things start to switch up as far as the Hit List is concerned. But, Nova is killing the competition right now and deserves to be #1 for the 2nd week in a row. Check out the Official Afterbuzz Aftershow below:
"No Smiles" post show pic

Thank You for checking the BYOD blog. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
LIKE the Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/beyourowndad
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk -Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...