Monday, January 16, 2017

When You Just Want a Peek

This was a funny idea inspired by an episode of That 70s Show. In the show Kelso would always bust in on Donna trying to catch her off guard as she was changing. He was always hoping to see her naked. So, I took that idea and put my own spin on it. Watch it below....and don't be a creep!
E and I flexing for the camera

Don't sleep on me lol

Fun times in between takes



Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

1 comment:

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...