Tuesday, January 10, 2017

The Rap Game Season 3 Exclusive Interview with Jermaine Dupri talks contestants and what to expect this season!

Just a year ago my panel and I came together to cover the new show on the Lifetime Network "The Rap Game". After having two successful seasons Jermaine Dupri has his ratings for the show continuously on the rise and social media buzzing. Every aspiring teenager rapper is tuned into this show. Now, as the show enters into its third season the legend himself Jermaine Dupri stopped by the Afterbuzz studio to sit down with my panel and I to discuss what we can expect for season 3.

Jermaine Dupri and I
Some spoilers from the interview I'll share with you are:
-Special Guests appearing this season: Fabolous, Jeezy, Kelly Rowland, and more!
-An official Rap battle goes down this season with known battle rappers John John Da Don, Charlie Clips, DNA, and Arsonal coaching the contestants.
-And is there a Rap Game Season 4? 
Watch the interview below to find out and for everything new with this season that premieres January 13, 2017


Jermaine and the panel

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD!
Visit Bidchat.com and download the app Bidchat and Watch "In The Booth" on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
Snapchat: tallchocomilk 
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...