Tuesday, January 17, 2017

The Rap Game Season 3 Episode 1 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz

The Rap Game Season 3 is back!! I've come to really enjoy being on this Aftershow Panel because I have a connection to Hip Hop. And, being able to discuss with my co host the future emcees of the rap game is dope. This season the competition is the best it's ever been. We have 5 young spitters ready to prove their talent to Jermaine Dupri and his team. Episode 1 was pretty LIT. Rapper and soon to be legend FABOLOUS appeared on the first episode. The kids in the house performed in front of a packed crowd of fans and let's say not everybody was on point. Check the Aftershow below!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...