Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Love & Hip Hop: New York City Season 7 Episode 9 Review & After Show | AfterBuzz TV

Aww RATCHET MONDAYS!!! I've said this multiple time on the Aftershow: "This show is hooorible but so entertaining!" Do you guys remember when your parents would tell you that eating too much candy will give you a stomach ache!?! And, you still did it and you eventually got a stomach ache. That's howI feel about Love and Hip Hop New York at this point. I watch this again and again and I know it's effecting me negatively lol. I'm all about collecting checks so I'm not mad at the cast for participating in the show. But, the shit they do on the show is so ughhhhh. I can't even put it into words lol. Any who, check the official Aftershow for Episode 10 below. Trust me you will get a good laugh out of this Aftershow!


1 comment:

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...