Monday, January 16, 2017

New J.Cole! High For Hours

For all my loyal J.Cole Fans like myself I came across a record he released on his SoundCloud tilted "High For Hours." Cole raps about meeting the President and asking him about the oppression his own people face. This record is one of those tracks that he vents his frustrations on but at the same time asks a serious question that many of us would like answered. Check it out below!

I'm going to post both the link to his soundclud and the YouTube video. YouTube videos often get taken down so just in case the SoundCloud link should always work.

SoundCloud: https://m.soundcloud.com/j-cole/high-for-hours


1 comment:

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...