Sunday, January 22, 2017

BTS Pics and Video for "When You're The 5th Wheel"

The team and I have been staying productive. This is our newest sketch inspired by being the 5th wheel on a date. I can admit that I was in this situation before. This isn't anything I'm proud of but it is what it is lol. And, I know there's many more people that can relate to this sketch. Check out the behind the scenes and sketch below and tell me what you think in the comments.
Fresh Face to the cast-Ms. Mendez

Kareem back on set


On set: "What did he just say"  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...