Monday, January 16, 2017

Jimmy V Vlog 3- The sit down with a Hip Hop Legend

As I type this it is Sunday January 15, 2017. Tomorrow is Martin Luther King Jr. Day. I plan on writing a post that's specifically observes the holiday and what it means to me. In the mean time check out Vlog #3 below! A quick Behind the Scenes look of an interview I did with Jermaine Dupri last week. I'm low key disappointed because I filmed the whole week of working on sketches and going to auditions but the video on the Go Pro didn't come out. It was corrupted by the time I went to edit the footage. So, the only footage I have is of Monday of last week. I plan on fixing the Go Pro this week so I can deliver more footage to you guys. Alriiiiiight I have work tonight as always so see you guys next post and enjoy the vlog! Comment your thoughts and suggestions for the vlog on what you would like to see more of too!

I also decided to have some fun with the blog and start a POLL for the Chris Brown Vs. Soulja Boy Fight. Will the fight actually go down? Who knows but....if it does who would you bet your money on? Vote in the top right of the blog now!! 


1 comment:

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...