Thursday, January 14, 2016

Follow up story on Black Youngsta

#BYODFAM check this out!! Last week I posted a story about a rapper named Blac Youngta getting held in a bank parking lot for withdrawing 200k out of his own account. There wasn't any reason given at the time as to why this man was being held against his own will. To the blind eye you would assume this was a racial act against a black man. Blac Youngsta even said in an interview with Fox news "I can't be young, black, and rich" making the conclusion that this was a racially motivated act. You remember me posting about this right?

Well listen I got the juice for you guys. Recent research by CBS reporter revealed that Blac Youngsta doesn't have an account at that bank, he didn't enter the bank nor make any withdrawals! Check this out the money he was flashing around isn't even his! Its said to be his managers money that was around 70k. The officers were called to that bank because a false check was given earlier that day and he "fit" the description of the assumed person. (Whatever that means) So I have a few questions that I may already have the answer to: 1. Was this a publicity stunt to gain more attention? (they say there's no such thing as bad press) 2. Why claim to have withdrawn 200k when you don't even have an account at the bank? 3. Just, why lie? C'mon son don't try to make something a racially black thing because it makes us all look bad! But hey im just a blogger. I NEED ANSWERS SWAYY!!!



Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...