Friday, January 15, 2016

Lem- BYOD

This past weekend I found out that I am an introvert. The term introvert has many different definitions according to the Internet. But, my favorite definition that I agree with is a quiet reserved person that has a loud mindset. I recently posted a visual of this on my IG page. I find myself around a group of people a lot but stay quiet because I am  stuck in my own own thoughts. I'm constantly thinking of my next move. Not that the conversation among the group isn't interesting enough to participate it but I may take something from the conversation and start to think how I can apply whatever to my life and progress off of it. But, not everybody is a introvert like myself.

My co-host on my panel for The Rap Game after show Lem Gonsalves is a extrovert. An extrovert is a person whose interests are directed outwardly rather than inwardly. Lem shared his BYOD story of growing up with low self esteem and struggling with being accepted by those around him. Hence why he is an extrovert. As he grew he decided to get past that and began to perform his thought and emotions out through poetry and hosting. Lem is a great example of the BYOD mission to motivate and inspire other. Watch his story below!

Make sure you follow all social media platforms and tell a friend!
 
Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...