Saturday, January 9, 2016

I can't be young, black, and rich?

"It make me feel like I can't be young, black, and rich? I can't be a millionaire? I can't have this much money on me?" Is what rapper Blac Youngsta said when he and his enterouage was held by the police in the Wells Fargo parking lot Friday evening in Atlanta, Ga for no reason. Blac Youngsta was in the process of purchasing a vehicle and went to withdraw money out of his bank account. After obtaining his withdrawal of 200k he was met by officers outside of the bank. For why? WE DONT KNOW! *kanye west voice*

The bank manager requested the police after giving the rapper HIS money. The police put the rapper and his enterouage in handcuffs and investigated the situation. After searching...there was no crime committed! The rapper and enterouage were let go without any charges but took 100k of the rappers money for evidence. Evidence for what is my question. But, hey I'm just a blogger!


Check the video here: Rapper Blac Youngsta

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...