Monday, January 25, 2016

Romany Malco

As I work graveyard shifts I tend to watch a lot of interviews specifically from the Breakfast Club and Hot 97. For anybody not familiar with those platforms they are two radio stations based out of New York City. They both tend to play Hip Hop and urban content. And, this past week the Breakfast Club had Romany Malco on as a special guest. For those not familiar with who he is you can google him and many different shows and movies will pop up. Romany is a actor in the entertainment industry who is mostly known for his role in "The 40 year old Virgin" and the show "Weeds".

So Romany was on the Breakfast Club to promote his new movie/show that he's working on. The interview veered off topic and Romany began to share his point of view of purpose. For those of you that have been following me for some time (or just beginning) you are aware that I believe everyone's story can motivate and inspire others. In order for us to do that we must be willing to sharing our negative experiences because those experiences shape us into who we are today. In this interviewing it was fulfilling to hear Romany believe in the same idea that I have. I posted the video below for you guys to learn of Malco but also listen to what I want to share through his point of view. (Funny way to put it) It's a great interview but to specifically catch what I am sharing start the video at the 29:30 mark and listen until about 31:00. As I've been on this journey of Be Your Own Dad turning your negatives into positives I've came across many omens that continue to push me and motivate in what I'm doing.




VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...