Thursday, January 21, 2016

"It's Not You, It's Men"

Yo #BYODFAM let me put you on to something new. So, Friday January 23 at at 9 p.m. Eastern time Rev Run and Tyrese are premiering their new show "It's Not You, It's Men" on the OWN Network. I already know (this is my opinion) this show is intended for a GROWN mature audience! Now, how do you know if your grown? Well, if you can open your mind to new ideas and listen to other people's opinions without calling them stupid then you're grown. My generation is stuck in this mentality where if a person doesn't agree with you're idea or opinion then your just wrong. Many of us having growing up to do.

The show is going to address topics such as sex, monogamy, marriage, dating, etc. Common topics that are brought up between single individuals and married couples often. Tyrese is a 37 year old single man that will represent the "single" Point of View. Rev Run on the other hand is a 51 year old happily married man of over 20 years and he will represent the "married" Point of View. These two individuals are going to clash on many topics I bet! 

Why am I gonna watch it? Well, if you don't know..I'm all about gaining knowledge and becoming a better person. I think listening in on topics that I'll have to deal with one day may benefit me in the long run. But, hey I'm just a #blogger. Check out the preview below and tell me your thoughts!




Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...