Tuesday, January 12, 2016

GTrain Fitness Center Visit

#BYODFAM If you're in the North Hollywood area you have to catch a workout at Gtrain Fitness Center on 1501 Lankershim Blvd. I stopped by the fitness center yesterday and had a great experience. The center features power weights, power sleds, an indoor field, boxing bags, and an available room that hosts pole dancing classes and boot camps. Creator Gary Matthews held the grand opening for the gym last week. Gary is also the creator of the G train fitness system which is a compression vest and wrist & ankle cuff set that comes with a set of bands.

The fitness center is a great environment and I highly recommend you to check it out if you're in the Valley area! Check out my visit below and the G train system explanation.


 

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...