Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Jamie Foxx the Hero

Jamie Foxx is a talented individual widely known for his Oscar winning performance Ray! Foxx is an actor, musician, comedian, and apparently a firefighter. Late last night a truck flipped over in front of Jamie Foxx's estate and catching on fire. Jamie heard the accident, called the police, and ran out to help. Jamie and another man (name not given) pulled Brett Kyle, 32, out of his burning truck after it flipped over several times in Ventura County, California. Today, the media reported the story and the father of Brett Kyle was able to meet Jamie Foxx at his home and thanked him several times for his heroic act. Foxx mentioned "I don't look at it as heroic. I just look at it as....you just had to do something." The driver survived and was transported to the hospital with burn injuries following the accident. In my opinion, Foxx did the correct human thing and I'm glad everybody came out safe.




Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...