Friday, January 22, 2016

FTESWL

If you are a fan of sports, music , and entertainment than I have to put you on to a fresh podcast: From The East Side With Love. FTESWL have featured me on their show a few times and it's always a fun relatable conversation. We live in a time where we don't have to wait for opportunities to come to us. We can create on our own opportunities. If you want your own tv show than create a YouTube channel. If you want your own radio show than create your own podcast. The hosts Kosher and JC always wanted a radio show and they now have their own. A show that first started as a hobby has now brought them further opportunities to work with larger companies in the radio industry. It's ironic...you follow your own dream and others will join you on your path to success and help you.

The FTESWL duo and I have paired up for a good cause so make sure to follow their account and podcasts for me. Listen to our latest podcast from this week where they had me special guest right here: https://soundcloud.com/fteswl/nfl-playoffsentertainment

Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...