Thursday, February 25, 2016

Damn Daniel, back at it again with the white vans!

Boy, am I late! 45 millions views later and I finally understand the viral sensation known as Damn, Daniel. My petty meter is at an all time high right about now lol Two high school students have beat the odds and become literal overnight sensations. A fun joke that started on snapchat between two friends has turned into a visit on the Ellen show, a free surfboard with the phrase "Damn, Daniel" on it, and a free lifetime issue of Van sneakers.

I know what your thinking "what is this Damn, Daniel about!?!" The storyline is one friend literally repeated the phrase Damn Daniel everyday after sixth period referrening to his friends fifty dollar shoes while recording him walking. Well laughter turned into views, which turned into pictures, which became the overnight sensation known as Damn Daniel!

Is this stupid? Hell yeah! Am I confused as to why this went viral? Hell yeah! I didn't even crack a smile my first time watching it. I guess it's something that grows on you. I guess 45 million people can agree with me on that. Just shows you can be your normal self and the magic will unravel on its own. Wish you guys could see my face as I said that bullsh*t lol If you haven't seen the viral video check it out right here: 



Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...