Thursday, February 18, 2016

Blac Youngsta counted over 200k cash in front of everybody!

Man, man, man.....I know these are only Lil Wayne lyrics but it's something I always believed in "Real Gs move in SILENCE like lasagna"! I guess not everyone believes in it too....

Blac Youngsta is at it again people smh. Last month I wrote several blog posts about rapper Blac Youngsta out of Memphis. He's the rapper that had supposedly acts of racism towards him by a Wells Fargo bank for the amount of money he withdrew from a bank account.  I won't dive fully into that part of his media stories but click this link to get caught up: Follow up story on black youngsta

Today, he's still up to his foolery. Blac Youngsta and his manager/business partner Yo Gotti was featured on Iheart Media's Breakfast Club this morning. The Breakfast club has been steadily climbing the radio charts as #1 radio show in different markets. So, with that said its safe to say a whole lot of people will be seeing this interview. Blac Youngsta was feeling some type of way and decided to pull out over 200k in cash and a cash machine. He proceeded to count ALL his money during the interview. ALL 200k+ of it.

Now, before I judged the situation I told myself this has to be a marketing scheme. Think about it....#1 radio show and pulling this counting cash stunt will get the interview a lot of views which will ultimately promote his music. But, Blac Youngsta didn't speak about his music at all!! He said "I'll drop new music when I drop new music." C'mon son! So what was all the counting cash for? Was it to clear your name from the press last month? The news reporter said you didn't have a bank account at Wells Fargo and the money wasn't yours so I'm guessing this was to clear that up....IDK but this foolery has to stop. Don't get my opinion twisted either I'm not hating on the man. I'm just trying to understand WHY? WHY COUNT THE CASH IN FRONT OF EVERYBODY? Check the interview below and let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...