Thursday, February 18, 2016

Visit to a Psychic

Has anyone been to a Psychic?!? I'm in a session as I type right now lol. I didn't set this up so don't read my post like that lol. My hosting school set up an extra class where a psychic visits the class and there's likes 20 people here too. I don't know if it was the blunt I smoked earlier before class but she's spitting some real facts LOL. At first I wasn't picking up what she was putting down at the start of class. She was saying some shit that I had to stop and ask a question. I asked "what does this have to do with hosting!?!" Lmao Class laughed a little bit but honestly what she was saying sounded crazy. Then she started to talk about lining up with your inner self and going with the flow of things. This is where I started to listen closer because I believe everything happens for a reason. There is a inner person within each of us that wants to come out. In the hosting world getting out of your head is the goal. Becoming your organic self in front of the camera is gold. If you can do that than you can be host. But, as we grew we put blocks up where we felt most vulnerable so we act a certain way to prevent that.

I'm back at the crib now. But, that experience was disappointing but somewhat eye opening. I'm disappointed because I thought she was going to share and critique how we can better our hosting career. That wasn't the case. She focused on ways we can align ourselves with our inner child which will ultimately lead us find our passion and why we do what we do. Now, that was the most interesting topic of the night.

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...