Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's Day Strategy

Valentine's Day is this weekend ladies and gentlemen. All star weekend is as well...I know a few relationships are going to be tested! But, this post is my advice on what to do for Valentine's day if you're single or in a relationship. I like to think I'm a smooth planner so hear me out on this post.

I'll dive into the single plan first. Fellas...Ladies....when you're single you despise Valentine's Day because you don't have anyone to share it with. I'm currently single and I don't have sh*t planned. So what to do on this day is the question? I suggest to find another friend (preferably of the opposite sex) that doesn't have any plans and make plans with them. It doesn't have to be romantic plans; go catch a movie or chill at home and watch the all star weekend festivities. Or how about go out and laugh at other couples together! Make the day fun. Last thing you want to do is be alone when everybody else is with someone. 

Now for those in a relationship pay close attention because I'm about to drop some jewels. Ladies, a man likes to feel appreciated just like you. Don't think having sex on Valentine's Day is enough...it is not! Only exception to that is if you guys aren't having sex than that's a different situation. But, re-wrapping the same gift that's already been given is a no-no! What you should do is cook for your man. You know resteraunts are going to be crowded and over booked so why not keep things at home. Make him his favorite meal. If you don't know his favorite meal then you have to do some research. If your the lingerie type of woman than great. Make the meal while your in the lingerie. I'm sure he will love that. But, if your not the lingerie type than put on something sexy and cater to your man. Put on Destinys child "Cater to You" while your at it in the background and make him feel special. Now, making him feel special doesn't only revolve around sexual acts but do something that he can go back to his boys and brag about. Think outside the box ladies. If he's into basketball then turn on the tv! It's All Star Weekend! Personally, if you open up the door in lingerie with my favorite meal on the table then you got me. I'm happy lol

Fellas...ladies want to go back to their girls and say "omg listen to what he did for me". With us it's a matter of planning. You have to show that you put some serious thought into the day or night that you planned. Also, you have to be different. If last year was dinner and a movie don't plan that same routine for this year. So, what to do? Flowers and chocolates is a MUST because every other girl is getting them. You can't leave your girl feeling left out. Now, you must plan something that is out of your comfort zone. Something that you wouldn't normally do. If you go out to dinner try speaking with the waiter/waitress if they could deliver a special message in the food or dessert. If there's music playing at the resteraunt request her favorite song. If you stayed home then put on her favorite song. Think of something outside the box that would make her say "awwww". Put flowers and chocolates in the trunk of your car and ask her to grab something that you forgot out of the trunk. So, when she opens up the trunk...boom! Keep your lady on her toes. In speaking of toes....end the night on a high note if you know what I mean. Put on some Pretty Ricky "Love like Honey"...and thank me later. If you don't know what I mean than you're too young for this post lol. 

FYI I'm playing Tyrese songs as I'm typing this lol



Everyone enjoy Valentine's Day and leave comments on your thoughts and what you have planned below. 

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...