Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Journal 1

Today, is a relaxing day. I rather stay busy but I don't have any reason to step out the house. Besides, Netflix has my eyes glued to the tv. I've been watching this series called Wentworth. It's like a more dramatic Orange is the New Black. These tv series on Netflix will take your life in hostage for about two weeks until you watch the whole series lol. You feel like you lost someone special after you watched the whole series. Anyways, I'm doing some editing today of all my past footage from 2015 and the beginning of this year thus far. I need to send it in for a opportunity to possibly come my way. One of my main goals of 2016 is to get a on camera host job. So, I have to make sure my footage is on point, my head shots is up to date and ready to go. Its my time to win this year!

Who remembers this group from the '90s City High:
Please be sure to subscribe to the blog on the right of the screen--------------------->

Thank You for checking this blog post. Be sure to read previous posts and stay up to date with BYOD! 
VISIT the Website: http://www.beyourowndad.com/
SUBSCRIBE to the Youtube Channel: Jimmy V/Be Your Own Dad 
FOLLOW on Twitter and Instagram: @beyourowndad
-Jimmy V aka MR.BYOD


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment and share your thoughts!

Latest Performances

End of The Year 2017 Recap

  The year 2017 has been a good year for me. There were both ups and downs but the good thing is I remember the UPs more than the downs. I g...